Update: This tour is available for fully vaccinated travellers
2 Nights/ 3 Days Explore the highlights of Sri Lanka combine this tour with any tour of Sri Lanka to get close to the heart of Colombo
DAY 01 : AIRPORT /COLOMBO
Meet Greet and assist on arrival transfer to Colombo Overnight stay at Hotel in Colombo
DAY 02 : COLOMBO SIGHT SEEING
Breakfast at Hotel in Colombo and proceed on a city and shopping tour. Colombo is the largest city and former administrative capital of Sri Lanka and is a busy and vibrant city with a mixture of modern life and remnants of a bygone colonial era. Due to its large harbor and its strategic position along the East-West sea trade routes, Colombo was known to ancient traders 2,000 years ago. However it was only made the capital of the island when Sri Lanka was ceded to the British Empire in 1815. The main city is home to a majority of the Sri Lanka's corporate offices, restaurants and entertainment venues. On this tour you will visit many of the historical, religious and commercial sites of Colombo including the historic and bustling Fort and Pettah, the elite residential Cinnamon Gardens, the Galle Face Green, Viharamahadevi Park and much more. Overnight stay at Hotel in Colombo
DAY 03 : Colombo/Airport
Breakfast at Hotel Transfer from to Airport for departure flight
End of Tour
Cost based on minimum 2 people on double occupancy
Grand Orient 3* - $ 185 per person on Bed & Breakfast Basis
Taj/Hilton/Cinnamon Lakeside/Cinnamon Grand 5* - $ 288 per person on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
Galadari Hotel 5* - $296 per person on Bed & Breakfast Basis
Boutique Hotels (Zaylan Villa/Casa Colombo) - $ 262 per person on Bed & Breakfast basis
Cost will be reduced if you are a group of 4 or more people please contact us for details
- Meet & assistance at the Airport.
- Double sharing Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Transfers in A/C vehicle with English speaking driver/guide.
- City tour & visiting of sites in cities where the clients are spending the night
- All entrance fees in Colombo
- All related government taxes.
- Visa charges and airfare.
- Any compulsory room supplement during the tour.
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 12.00 to 12.00 Noon)
Our other Web sites
Please contact us to Tour Sri Lanka We are Sri Lanka tour operators offering special tours holiday packages from Colombo Sri Lanka We book Colombo Sri Lanka Hotels, Flight to Colombo Sri Lanka Read about sri lanka if you want to know Where is Sri Lanka
All rights for the content of this site are held with Travel & Culture Services Sri Lanka. Please contact us for permission to reproduce
relics food you. selection trusted offer exquisite island Stay lakeside cool hills Beyond ensuring