Call us +94 777 864 479
Contact us Now!
Harton Plains Mobile Campsite rates
What is the best way to experience nature? To be with the nature, of course!
And to be with the nature, what better way than camping?
Harton Plains Mobile Safari Camps are for the real wildlife & nature enthusiasts who want to immense themselves in true spirit of Safari & nature and not for faint-hearted.
Forget any ideas about cramped tents and sitting on the ground for meals – this is camping in style! Our mobile Safari Camps are set up prior to your arrival, transporting in comfortable tents, a fully equipped kitchen, chairs and tables, hammocks, flushable toilets, showers and even cold beer. On your return from the afternoon safari, you will be welcomed with a hearty barbecue meal in a magical setting – the whole area is lit up with traditional flame torches and a roaring campfire. So sit back, relax and let our experienced staff cater to your every need.
Group ‘A’ Locations
Yala National Park, Bundala National Park, Dambana Indigenous People Camp, Minneriya National Park, Wasgamuwa National Park, Wilpattu National Park, Galoya National Park.
RATES (1 Night / 2 Days)
RATES (2 Nights / 3 Days
RATES (3 Nights / 4 Days)
RATES (4 Nights / 5 Days)
Group B Locations
Sinharaja Rainforest, Udawalawe National Park ,Horton Plains National Park**, Kalpitiya Turtle Point Lodge and Diving Camp, Knuckles Mountain Range, Rekawa Turtle Observation Camp,
RATES (1 Night / 2 Days)
RATES (2 Nights / 3 Days)
RATES (3 Nights / 4 Days)
RATES (4 Nights / 5 Days)
1. Above rates have been given on DBL/TPL sharing basis and per location basis.
2. Single tent Supplement:
§ Explorer Tent $ 30 per night
§ Premium Tent $ 60 per night
§ Elitey Tent $ 120 per night
3. Child Policy:
· 05 - 12yrs 50% on Adult’s rate
· Below 5 years FOC
4. Local Tour Guide Policy
Refer the guide policy mentioned in this tariff sheet in page no.6 - 8. All Guides will have to abide by the rules and regulations mentioned in guidelines.
Full Board = $ 80 (1 night 2 days)
***** Please note that driver guides are not allowed to stay in our camps.
5. Meal Basis:
Only Full-board (Lunch/Dinner/Breakfast)
Late arrivals do not extend to accommodate lunch on the following day.
Full payment with the confirmation
· 90 Days or more - 200 US $ Administrative fee
· 60 to 89 Days - 15 % of the tour cost will be charged
· 30 to 59 Days - 25 % of the tour cost will be charged
· 14 Days to 29 Days - 50 % of the tour cost will be charged.
· 8 Days to 13 Days - 75 % of the tour cost will be charged. No amendments and postponement are allowed**.
· Less than 7 days no refund. No amendments and postponement are allowed**.
*Days will be counted from the 6.00am on the tour starting day.
** If you need to amend or postpone the tour less than14 days, we consider that you have cancelled the tour and cancellation policy applies.
GUIDE/CHAUFFER GUIDE POLICY
ECO TEAM LOCATIONS & MAHOORA CAMPS
Please be advised that Eco Team has made changes to existing guide with effect from 2011. This is due to various logistical restrictions that are beyond our control and unethical behavior of some, we were being compelled to completely stop accepting Driver Guides to our camps with effect from February 2011.
Notably, the changes to the Guide / Chauffer Guide policy will include:-
· Their accommodation & food has to be arranged by the Tour Company /client and pay direct. We could help you with recommending few locations within a budget of 20 to 25 USD [ Please call our Tours Department ]
· Local Tour guides / Tour Leaders will be accepted at a fee of 80 USD, subject to the company taking full responsibility for communicating and accepting attached Guides Policy and this must be specifically requested in the reservation voucher
· All Guides will have to abide by the rules and regulations mentioned in Guides guidelines, attached herewith for the benefit of the Client / Tour Company / Service provider & themselves.
Also we would like to bring to your kind notice that there had been few occasions that where clients have had unclear perception about the concept of our camps.
It is utmost important that your clients are aware that we are a mobile camping operation and not a permanent camp or a lodge.
We appreciate you handing over a copy of the same to your Guide with an explanation.
GUIDE LINES FOR CAMPING AND ADVENTURE TOURS
GUIDES & CHAUFFER GUIDES
3. Please be at the pre-agreed location at the pre-agreed time, where the Eco Team representative will be waiting for your arrival
4. Please call the numbers given below as soon as you are given the tour to arrange the time / location and get other required information:-
5. Please note that you have to be there on time due to many reasons.
a) Pick up time from park entrance is 12.30 pm. Late or early arrivals may result in inconveniences to guests at park entrance, thus it is your responsibility to bring them on time.
b) Mahoora Camping meal basis is Full board from lunch on 1st day to Breakfast on second day on a 1 night/2 days program. This meal basis cannot be changed to any other manner due to operational limitations.
c) Lunch has to be taken at the Campsite / Activity site. It’s an experience by itself and please do not deprive the client of that opportunity. (Unless you are specifically advised that lunch is arranged outside the campsite by Eco Team.).
d) There should be enough time to do an evening safari / activity. Clients should leave the campsite latest by 3.30 p.m. for the evening Safari after having lunch.
e) The campsite is located several km inside the jungle and it takes a considerable amount time to get there [sometimes 40km – 1 ˝ hours driving time]
f) It’s important that you help to keep the moral of the service provider company staff, as they are working under extremely difficult conditions in these locations.
6. Your punctuality and a kind word will be greatly appreciated.
7. In case you are getting delayed due to unavoidable circumstances or for help on how to get to the location, please call the above numbers as soon as possible
8. Your accommodation & food has to be arranged on your own, outside the park and we could help you with recommending a few locations. [ Please call given numbers above]
Under special circumstances, if you are being taken in to the campsite as your company is paying for it please note the following.
9. Please note that, you are going in to a jungle campsite or nature location to give the client an opportunity to be with nature. Even though we do not object to you having a “drink” inside of your tent in a responsible manner, please note that offering alcohol to any staff member at the site during any activity/s is strictly prohibited, due to many reasons. Violation of this rule may create unpleasant and sometimes dangerous situations to yourself and all others at the campsite. Eco Team Naturalist/Team leader has full authority to take necessary steps at a situation like that and and the incident will be reported to your hiring company.
10. Your accommodation will be a standard tent and toilets/showers are set up separately at the campsite.
11. Please note that your meals are served separately from the guests, unless requested by the client in advance. In such cases the client will be billed for your meal.
12. Please note that we set-up a well- stocked bar with chilled beverages at all the camping locations. Any beverages brought in from outside is strictly prohibited.
13. Staff is not authorized to give any discounts from the marked price list and what you take from clients will be billed to them at commercial rates.
14. Do not have your cell phones “on” with a loud ringing tone inside National Parks and sensitive locations. Please have them on silent or vibrator mode.
15. Do not ask for prohibited meat / goods from villagers or any one that you meet as it could tarnish our company image.
16. Inside jungles/parks you have to obey all government regulations and instructions given you by the Eco Team Staff.
17. Please remember that you are in a jungle and what you experience is the result of the hard work of more than 6 people for at least 2 days. Do not be unreasonably demanding. If you have a problem, please speak to the team leader or naturalist
Testimonial:-Sri Lanka tour you offered was exactly the way we wnted it. Thank you fro your excellent service and patiance with our large group
Carles Ross - International Gallery USA
GALLE DAY TOUR
Alpha Tours Sri Lanka Tours and hotel reservations in Sri Lanka
Malaysia Travel & Culture Services