Colombo Highlights Tour
Nights/ 3 Days Explore the highlights of Sri Lanka combine this tour with any
tour of Sri Lanka to get close to the heart of Colombo
DAY 01 : AIRPORT /COLOMBO
Meet Greet and assist on arrival transfer to Colombo Overnight stay at Hotel in
DAY 02 : COLOMBO SIGHT SEEING
Breakfast at Hotel in Colombo and proceed on a city and shopping tour. Colombo
is the largest city and former administrative capital of Sri Lanka and is a busy
and vibrant city with a mixture of modern life and remnants of a bygone colonial
era. Due to its large harbor and its strategic position along the East-West sea
trade routes, Colombo was known to ancient traders 2,000 years ago. However it
was only made the capital of the island when Sri Lanka was ceded to the British
Empire in 1815. The main city is home to a majority of the Sri Lanka's corporate
offices, restaurants and entertainment venues. On this tour you will visit many
of the historical, religious and commercial sites of Colombo including the
historic and bustling Fort and Pettah, the elite residential Cinnamon Gardens,
the Galle Face Green, Viharamahadevi Park and much more. Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 03 : Colombo/Airport
Breakfast at Hotel Transfer from to Airport
for departure flight
Cost based on minimum 2 people on double occupancy
Grand Orient 3* - $ 165 per person on Bed & Breakfast Basis
Taj/Hilton/Cinnamon Lakeside/Cinnamon Grand 5* - $ 288 per person on Bed &
Galadari Hotel 5* - $256 per person on Bed & Breakfast Basis
Boutique Hotels (Zaylan Villa/Casa Colombo) - $ 262 per person on Bed &
Cost will be reduced if you are a group of 4 or more people please
contact us for details
Above packages include
- Meet & assistance at the Airport.
- Double sharing Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Transfers in A/C vehicle with English speaking driver/guide.
- City tour & visiting of sites in cities where the clients are spending the
- All entrance fees in Colombo
- All related government taxes.
Above packages exclude
- Visa charges and airfare.
- Any compulsory room supplement during the tour.
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 12.00
to 12.00 Noon)